Integrated system pursuant to the international standards ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009, ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005, and ČSN OHSAS 18001:2008
Broumovské stavební sdružení s.r.o. introduced the quality management system pursuant to the ISO 9001 standard (ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009) in 2002. Later, in 2005, the system was extended with environmental management pursuant to the ISO 14001 standard (ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005), and the whole system was integrated and extended with the occupational safety management system pursuant to OHSAS 18001 (ČSN OHSAS 18001:2008) in 2011.
All three systems are audited on a regular basis by an impartial certification authority that provides supervisory and recertification audits. All documents, records as well as activities of Broumovské stavební sdružení s.r.o. are annually checked during such audits.
Implementation, maintaining, development and continuous compliance of the three systems is considered by Broumovské stavební sdružení s.r.o. to be an important step in the 21st century, which fully corresponds with the priority of a satisfied customer, in the context of all services provided by the Company with the maximum possible care for the environment and all related approaches to the provision of occupational safety and health.
The priorities have been accepted by the company as a pledge implemented in the integrated quality management, environmental management as well as the occupational safety management systems.
Integrated quality, EMS and OSH policy
The company management declares this integrated policy to be binding for all company employees as well as any involved parties with the aim of meeting the requirements of a satisfied customer, employee interests and the quality of their work, environmental protection, maintaining occupational health and safety standards and last but not least uncompromising fulfillment of all legal and other requirements.
The management of Broumovské stavební sdružení s.r.o. accepts and proclaims the integrated policy with the commitment to:
- recognize, apprehend and satisfy the customer's needs and requirements
- provide all services in good quality, duly and on time
- prevent potential occurrence of conflicts and incidents
- continuously improve the effectiveness of management and procedures used, including documentation and implementation
- continuously enhance the level of employee expertise, skills and qualifications
- require our employees and business partners to meet quality requirements, care for the environment and co-operate on the provision of occupational health and safety
- meet and maintain legal and other requirements that are binding for the Company
- document and continuously improve the environmental profile and OHS management system efficiency
- minimize adverse effects of our activities on the environment and our employee and other people's health and safety
- set and review adopted goals and target values
- introduce and improve identification, planning and management procedures for all company aspects and risks
- broaden and deepen knowledge about environmental protection among our employees and business partners
- strengthen the awareness and responsibility of employees and business partners for their own safety, protection of health of other persons, protection of company property and safe practices while working on company premises
- prevent accident situations, air, water and soil pollution, and activities that may consequently have adverse effect on the environment, including the prevention of excessive waste
- prevent the occurrence of injuries to health and continuously improve the OHS management and efficiency
- provide necessary resources for the fulfillment of all goals and activities in the area of quality, EMS and OHS
- regularly review suitability and appropriateness of the integrated policy In Broumov on December 9, 2010
V Broumově dne: 9.12.2010
Ing. Kudera Vladimír
integrated system manager